Associate, Social Media Marketing
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Solon, Ohio, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
The vision of Hubbell Enterprise Marketing is to be the trusted marketing partner, collectively strengthening Hubbell's global relevance among target markets, customers, and communities. It's mission is to deliver enterprise value via customer-focused, data-driven, brand experiences.
St. Louis, MO
Hubbell’s Enterprise Marketing (HEM) social media associate will help execute on Hubbell corporate and the business segments’ (Electrical and Utility Solutions) social media campaigns while adhering to brand standards and tone of voice across all of our platforms. Reporting to the Social Media Team Lead, this position works closely with the communications team and across the HEM team. The associate will serve as the subject matter expert to help design social campaigns and strategies that appeal to specific targets and meet communications goals.
This position will have the responsibility to conduct research on targeted audiences, develop KPIs, oversee campaign schedules, pull and report on KPI data to determine and report on social media campaigns’ success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create an optimal schedule for posting that will support key programs or organizational goals
- Plan, monitor, strengthen, and maintain a presence on social platforms through the management of organic posting, scheduling, and engagement
- Develop, implement, and manage strategy for the business segments' social media platforms
- Ideate and develop engaging and innovative content in text, image, and video format
- Research the preferences of the target audience
- Define social media KPIs, track and report on results, as well as analyze the impact of social media initiatives on various KPIs (i.e., followers, growth trends, campaign successes); suggest optimization tactics.
- Suggest new methods to attract prospective customers, such as competitions or promotions
- Communicate with both industry professionals and social media influencers to create a strong social network
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet both team and organizational goals
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters on creating informative, attractive content
- Monitor all social media content, track customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Stay on top of the current best practices and technologies for each social media platform
- Educate team members on how to use social media in a beneficial way
- Oversee the layout of all social media accounts
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related discipline
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Coordinator or in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and analytics tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, keyword research, and SEO
- Ability to deliver creative text, image, and video content
- Working knowledge with social scheduling and marketing automation platforms (ex. HubSpot)
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with exemplary attention to detail
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams as needed
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing abilities
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.