IT Business Partner - Sales & Service
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
The Sales & Service IT Business Partner will have the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic partner with the Sales & Customer Service functions across the enterprise for the development of strategic business technology strategy, solution discovery and design, and overall project execution success. In this role, you will serve as the primary IT contact for the functions and work to support project demand intake, prioritization, and execution across all areas of IT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the sales & customer service functions to develop overall technology solution roadmaps that support the functional objectives
- Development of solution concepts and designs across the IT application portfolio in support of the assigned functional areas
- Partner with the functional leadership teams to review and prepare perspective IT project business cases, project timelines, and overall program budgets
- Collaborate across both the IT and functional organizations to support project demand intake and prioritization
- Identify potential new technology solutions that support the future objectives of the functions
- Collaborate closely with IT technical delivery teams and the IT enterprise architecture function to ensure solutions are aligned with IT and enterprise standards
- Collaborate with the PMO team for IT project demand and prioritization of potential projects
- Participate in the strategy and budgetary planning processes to ensure IT is fully supporting the defined needs of the function
- Champion and agile and product centric mindset to deliver incremental value with continuous improvement and innovation
- Partner with IT technical delivery teams to ensure successful execution of projects that impact the sales & customer service functions
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field;
- Over 10 years of leadership experience in delivering enterprise-wide solutions and must have executive presence to drive alignment across the functions.
- 5 years of developing and executing enterprise-wide initiatives in a large business functional and complex technology landscape supporting sales & customer service organizations.
- Knowledge of working with Product Centric / Agile planning tools.
- Product Owner Certification, PMP, and/or Agile Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of managing teams.
- Passion for driving strong product centric and agile delivery mindset that can drive change within an organization.
- Ability to drive LEAN thinking into the organization.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, locations, and skillsets.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.