Manager of Intelligence & Compliance Ops
Location: Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
The Manager of Intelligence & Compliance Operations is a cross-functional role responsible for processing and creating solutions for risks identified at Hubbell. This role will also be the lead on Data Classification and Data Loss Prevention projects and will advise internal Business Owner’s on development of internal controls to configure data protections. This role will also assist in compliance related investigations and will partner closely with Security, Business application owners, IT Infrastructure, IT application owners and IT architecture to ensure controls are operating effectively and informing on decision making to minimize risk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and triage eDiscovery program.
- Manage the collection, analysis, and distribution of intelligence related to compliance operations.
- Manage intelligence-led threat assessment and risk mitigation.
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information, intellectual property, and insider risk through the investigations program.
- Develop and Manage Data Loss Prevention and Data Classification efforts across the enterprise.
- Manage the development and implementation of corporate security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Engage with executive leadership across the lines of business to ensure operations are in alignment with established priorities.
- Organize and work with internal business owners to understand data flow requirements to build controls within tooling.
- Investigates claims of violation of Hubbell’s Code of Conduct. This includes the responsibility for conducting highly sensitive, critical, confidential and time sensitive investigations.
- Develops and executes all phases of a plan of investigation, including fact gathering; review and analysis of organizational data, information, and records; and conducting interviews.
- Responsible for performing forensic analysis in support of ethics case investigations.
- Preserves confidentiality or privilege and follows procedures for fact-gathering, document reviews and witness interviews.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely oral and written investigative reports to the Chief Compliance Officer and other senior executives.
- Coordinates closely with Internal Audit, Legal, and Human Resources relative to application, interpretation, and enforcement of the Hubbell Code of Conduct and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Assist the Teams on creating remediation plans where needed to resolve noncompliance issues.
- Specialize in Data Protection tools and train Hubbell user base on Data Protection and Handling and compliance topics as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of relevant work experience in conducting corporate investigations. Advanced degrees and certifications very desirable.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Experience with case management systems such as Compliance 360.
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 20%.
- Excellent skills in organization, active listening, and detail-orientation.
- Experience with Power Bi a plus.
- Prior workplace investigations and/or employee relations experience preferred.
- CISSP certification.
- Experience with Data Classification and Data Loss Protection policies/tools as they relate to company data privacy and protection.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.