Sr. Associate Controls Engineer - Cuba, MO
Location: Cuba, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
#1 Andrews Way
Cuba, MO 65453
We are seeking a skilled Sr. Associate Controls Engineer to join our team in Cuba, MO. As a Sr. Associate Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the controls system associated with the manufacturing processes, including custom automation and commercially purchased systems. You will work closely with Maintenance, Mechanical Engineers, Tool Design, IT, and Manufacturing teams to ensure that controls systems are operating efficiently.
What You Will Do
- Oversee the design, installation, and maintenance of control systems associated with the manufacturing processes, including custom automation and commercially purchased systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that controls systems are optimized for efficiency and reliability
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to controls systems to minimize downtime and improve overall performance
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance plans to ensure that controls systems are operating at peak performance
- Collaborate with Mechanical Engineers and Tool Design teams to ensure that controls systems are integrated with mechanical and tooling systems
- Ensure that controls systems comply with all safety regulations and standards
- Work with IT to ensure that controls systems are properly integrated with company-wide information systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest controls system technologies and incorporate them into the company's manufacturing processes
- Provide technical guidance and support to Maintenance and Manufacturing teams as needed
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience in Controls Engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical skills related to controls systems design, installation, and maintenance
- Experience with PLC programming, HMI development, SCADA systems, MES and communication protocols
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL Server, and Excel/VBA; LabView experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SAP or general understanding of MRP systems
- Working knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance and OEE
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) or ability and desire to obtain certification
If you have a passion for optimizing manufacturing processes and improving overall efficiency, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.