Associate, Account Management
Location: Avon, Connecticut, Greenville, South Carolina, South Bend, Indiana, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
South Bend, IN
St. Louis, MO
Hubbell Enterprise Marketing is an organizational center of excellence committed to supporting our business units as trusted marketing partner, collectively strengthening Hubbell's global relevance among target markets, customers, and communities via customer-focused, data-driven, brand experiences.
Hubbell’s Enterprise Marketing (HEM) Associate, Account Management acts as a business partner to businesses/brands. In this role they serve as trusted advisors developing go-to-market strategies, marketing plans and promotional initiatives alignment with the business’ growth objectives and in collaboration with general managers, product managers and sales leaders. With an understanding of the markets and competitors you will provide the business/brand and its suite of products and services with support at all phases of the product life cycle from inception through retirement. In this role you will liaise between business stakeholders and cross-functional HEM teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of a holistic marketing approach to position Hubbell and its brands and products to be market leaders. As a marketer you are expected to have omnichannel promotional experience and capabilities, as well as expertise in marketing and promotion methods. processes, systems and best practices. to plan and accomplish goals. You will need to be comfortable and confident in leading and managing complex projects with internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with business and sales leaders and serve as the primary point of HEM team contact for them
- Work with management to make recommendations for a communication cadence with business and sales leaders, as well as program additions, adjustments based on the competitive landscape and metrics.
- Work hand-in-hand with project managers and HEM shared services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of HEM solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Liaise between the HEM team and clients to deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- May make recommendations, forecast and track key account metrics, including effective deployment of marketing budgets
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field of study
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Proven marketing, account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on their needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Workfront or other marketing project management systems.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.