Client Relationship Specialist/Utilities - St. Louis, MO
Location: Solon, Ohio, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HUS is also deeply engaged in product solutions for the Utility Communications and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) space and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HUS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HUS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas, and water industries.
HUS has four business units. Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) is our electrical components and infrastructure business. Aclara is our AMI and Meters business and also includes an installation business. Hubbell Gas Connectors and Accessories (HGCA) sells connectors and accessories for the repair, replacement and refurbishment of natural gas systems. Our fourth business is our Protection and Controls business which is our newest business initiative to drive substation communications, control and protection solutions. HUS provides these solutions in the Electric Utility, Water, Gas and Communications Market.
At HUS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of principled integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Our CRM team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our CRM team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer. Stay in frequent touch with assigned distributor or direct customer accounts while working in conjunction with appropriate Sales Directors and other key team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that existing customer/distributor satisfaction meets or exceeds expectations.
- Operating as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned accounts.
- Maximize customer adoption and growth of Aclara products.
- Visit identified key customers/distributors on an as-needed basis.
- Work cohesively with assigned Sales Directors, distribution channel partners, and product managers
- Liaise between the customer/distributor and internal teams ensuring that all interactions and procedures are compliant with company policies.
- Key component to the on-boarding of all new customers/distributors within your assigned area and developing existing client relationships.
- Coordinate the efforts of Aclara staff members in support of customer issue resolution.
- Ensure that customer/distributor issues are driven to resolution in a timely manner, such that customer expectations are met while following company guidelines
- Coordinate any quotation efforts with appropriate Aclara internal resources.
- Utilize Salesforce.com and keep current with opportunity information, leads, and other fields pertinent to Sales.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a professional setting.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to partner with outside sales personnel and others to effectively meet the needs of the customer and grow the business.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.