Inventory Control Supervisor - Lenoir City, TN
Location: Lenoir City, Tennessee
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
The Inventory Control Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all on hand inventory activities across the company’s multiple locations. They ensure that all products are properly stored, tracked, and accounted for at all times. The Inventory control supervisor may also be tasked with developing new systems or procedures to improve efficiency or accuracy as well as utilizing tools and systems to understand, review and improve on existing processes for inventory management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all on hand inventory across multiple facilities.
- Assesses site’s current processes and pain points.
- Develop solutions to resolve pain points to improve inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for setup of cycle count programs at each facility.
- Resolve all cycle count discrepancies.
- Development plans to improve inventory accuracy.
- Creates performance reports for management to review and make decisions on.
- Conduct all yearly physical functions.
- Maintains a friendly and professional relationship with all stake holders while promoting company initiatives and values.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in inventory management.
- Proven inventory accuracy improvement.
- Proven quantitative analysis experience.
- Strong Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-driven professional and initiative driven self-starter.
- Strong multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to deliver against deadlines and produce high quality results.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite products.
- Degree in Supply Chain or Business discipline preferred.
3621 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.