Lead Prep Production Assembler- Cuba, MO 1st Shift
Location: Cuba, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
1 Andrews Way
Cuba, Mo 65453
This position requires pre work leading into the Leads of each operational unit; Dry Type with Leads, Oil Type with Leads and Dry Type with Terminals. Attaching lead wires or terminals to the copper wire, securing, and insulating these connectors from each other prior to applying insulating material and the nameplate to the outside layer of the unit per design requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Perform operation in an efficient manner
- Follow all safety rules and quality requirements.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance duties.
- Assure that all products meet the highest standard of quality.
- Record operational data on specified forms or computer software.
- Ability to operate a hoist properly and safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Read, use, and understand measuring devices
- Have the ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Be punctual, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and foster teamwork with others
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.