Territory Sales Manager - Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, CA
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Not Specified
Southern California, Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino Counties)
Responsible, within an assigned geographic territory, for the sales of electrical connectors, installation tooling and accessory products to distributors, end users and contractors. Additionally, is responsible for working with Engineers and Consultants in furthering the specifications of Burndy products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand our position comparatively to our competitors, and be able to proficiently articulate the features, advantages and benefits of our products
- Travels throughout assigned territory to service existing customers with overall sales support, training and certification classes
- Develop and maintain relationships with EPC, Contractor, Distributor customers in the Electrical marketplace
- Monitor and follow up on provided vertical market leads (Corporate provided)
- Demonstrate products with ability to educate, promote and sell across the territory in conjunction with our corporate launch
- Provides information on pricing, credit terms and other term conditions of sales. Estimates date of delivery to customers, based on knowledge of delivery schedules and working with internal customer service, pricing, and product management teams
- Prepares reports monthly on business conditions, win/loss opportunities, and sales achievements relative to assignments and quotas
- Manage Salesforce.com opportunity pipeline and customer contacts
- Works within assigned expense budget
- Meets or exceeds sales quota on quarterly and annual basis
- Manage Marketing development and coop activities
- Become a known and trusted resource for the products we represent within their defined territory to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, regular communication, and desire to continually succeed in performing job duties.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills
- Driver’s license required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office, e-mail and other PC application skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Bilingual desired English/Spanish
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.