Territory Sales Manager - Seattle, WA
Location: Fenton, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
The Territory Sales Manager primary responsibility is to drive sales of the entire Hubbell Commercial and Industrial product portfolio to distributors, end users and electrical contractors in a specified geographic territory. Additional responsibilities include working with Engineers and Consultants in furthering the specifications of our products. Territory includes Washington and northern, ID.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specification is key to the growth of Hubbell’s Commercial and Industrial business.
- Needs to understand the competitive landscape and be able to articulate the features, advantages, and benefits of our diverse product lines.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to educate distributors, contractors, and end users on the Hubbell Commercial and Industrial product offering.
- Be cognizant of market conditions and the competitive environment. Identify growth and acquisition opportunities and report finding to your manager.
- A strong focus on driving new product growth by creating awareness and excitement for these products as they are developed
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge. Be proactive with requesting additional training from engineering or product management as needed.
- Complete assigned reports in a timely manner. Travel and entertain customers as required. Monitor expenses and keep them consistent with corporate policy.
- Works within assigned expense budget.
- Meets or exceeds sales quota on quarterly and annual basis.
- Represent the organization at a high level and follow all of Hubbell’s core values and ethical standards.
- Up-date all project opportunities and conversion possibilities in Sales Force.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree and/or 3+ years industry experience.
- Prefer industry experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Teams, Power BI and Salesforce.
- Driver’s license required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.