Machine Operator - Hamilton, OH
Job Type: Not Specified
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
Individual will be responsible to operate CMC machines to manufacture quality parts consistent with current safety, ISO, Quality, and housekeeping requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to read calipers.
- Able to read CMC prints understanding dimensions to .000.
- Able to fill out paperwork (quality forms, daily inspections forms etc.)
- Able to use hand tools (air guns, wrenches, drill press, etc.)
- Able to operator one or more machines as required.
- Understand machine controls (start, stop, E-stop, etc.)
- Must pass medical exam (powder coat only).
- Must be able to run one or more machines.
- Must be able to make minor tooling or program adjustments to maintain good quality.
- Must be able to help assist setting up machines. (If Applicable)
Skills and Experience
Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Need to be able to exercise good judgment and decision making skills. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other qualification: Must be able to lift 35/lbs.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.