Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Location: Le Roy, New York
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
PCORE ELECTRIC COMPANY
135 GILBERT STREET
LEROY, NY 14482
Duties and Responsibilities
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm-12:00am Monday - Friday
- Under direct supervision, perform the following duties as required but not limited to: assembly of POC bushings; assembly of PRC bushings; PRC stud coating; wind cores; cut foils; clean and pack Bushing products, coat studs, assembly of other required Bushing products, and any other task required to produce all Bushing products.
- Other duties to ensure and maintain a safe, clean and productive facility will also be required.
- POC & PRC process operation is not required in this position.
- Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications and will be discussed during the interview process.
- The rate for this role is $21.33 per hour.
Skills and Experience
Must be capable of reading work instructions and procedures, safety procedures, JSA’s and various technical prints. Must be able to read and understand how to use a standard ruler/tape measure. Must be able to read and understand various machine gauges and or equipment display readings.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.