Warehouse Supervisor - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Join an Industry Leader!
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial, and utility applications. Burndy is a proud member of the Hubbell family.
Medical, Dental & Vision plans
401k plan with up to 7% employer match
Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Vacation, and Paid Holidays
Burndy Littleton is in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. The White Mountains region offers visitors one memorable experience after another: hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, boating and so much more!
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Supervises and coordinates activities of 4-6 warehouse associates concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment and parts in the warehouse or yard.
Monday – Friday, 630 AM to 4 PM also oversee the 2nd shift as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans the layout of the warehouse, truck bay and other storage areas by considering turnover, size, weight and other related factors of items to be stored.
- Reviews inventory records and recommends remedial actions for reported non usable, slow moving and excess stock.
- Plans and schedules tasks for periodic and special inventories and regular cycle counting.
- Traces the history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory, physical counts and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of people in a high-volume manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability and willingness to follow and reinforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent with standard MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.