Customer Service Rep III
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will ensure emailed cases are coded correctly and routed to the correct service teams consistently. You will be responsible to monitor SLA’s to ensure they are consistently exceeded or met. As needed, you will assist in the queue to help keep SLA’s within guidelines. As needed you will alert Customer Service Management when queue wait times are over our SLA’s and work out plans to bring them back into guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review email queued cases in Salesforce to ensure they are coded with the correct reason and routed to the correct service team for fastest handling
- Monitor queued emails and the longest wait times, assisting when we are near or over SLA’s
- Ensure scheduled CSRs are logged into Salesforce and available
- Provide backup for the Customer Service team as needed
- Ensure every interaction is handled with the highest possible quality
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about pricing, availability, and tracking, in a professional and timely manner.
- Process requests for proof of delivery and product returns
- Accept ownership of things that cannot be resolved immediately. Provide follow-ups as needed.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Advise CS Management of any obstacles and/or opportunities to make things easier for customers (difficult customers, extended production dates, etc.).
- Assist leadership as needed to review VOC feedback via survey responses
- Perform additional duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years of Customer Service experience preferably with Hubbell.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.