Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Under general supervision, counts, examines, weighs and checks incoming materials and supplies. Pulls material from stock in preparation for fabrication. Puts material away or delivers to requestor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Moves material to and from departments by hand or with available material handling equipment such as, hand truck, pallet jack, cart, forklift or hydraulic lift.
- Puts materials away and keeps stockroom neat and orderly.
- Counts materials manually or by scale.
- Packs material in crates and boxes for storage.
- Unloads and may load trucks.
- Cleans work areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Ability to count and weigh materials, parts and product.
- Ability to use hand tools and drive forklift.
- Attentive to details, and accuracy.
- One (1) to two (2) years previous receiving or stockroom experience in a manufacturing environment.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.