Sr. Manager, Cybersecurity Operations
Location: Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
The Sr. Manager Cybersecurity Operations will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing security threat detection systems for the organization. They will work with a team of security professionals to detect and respond to security threats in real time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement security threat detection systems to monitor and detect security threats in real time.
- Configure and manage security tools, including intrusion detection systems (IDS), security information and event management (SIEM) systems, and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools.
- Monitor security alerts and investigate potential security incidents.
- Conduct incident response investigations and provide recommendations for mitigating security risks.
- Develop and maintain security incident response playbooks and procedures.
- Collaborate with other security teams to identify and remediate vulnerabilities and potential security threats.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, trends, and technologies.
- Participate in security audits and compliance assessments.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in security threat detection and incident response.
- Experience with security tools such as IDS, SIEM, and EDR.
- Knowledge of security best practices and industry standards such as NIST, ISO, and CIS.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as Python and PowerShell.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering tools and technologies.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and programming languages quickly.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.