Planning Coordinator - Centralia, MO
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
- Support the Materials Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- Release sales orders
- Coordinate with Production and other departments:
- Skipped work orders.
- Work order qty changes
- Confirmation errors
- FAI status / quality issues
- Audits (missing parts)
- Reconcile, close and file work orders.
- Print schedules and distribute to work centers.
- Exception messages report
- OPSD before customer requirement date changes
- OPSD on holidays or weekends date changes
- Receiving verification of incoming parts at East Street (specifically Monnig/Universal) using a check in station
- Receiving of incoming material to East Street into SAP
- Interact with customer service.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to travel on business related trips; ability to move to various locations within the Company; ability to communicate; ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment as required
RECOMMENDED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- SAP experience
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.