Machine Operator - 4th Shift Part Time Weekends
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Founded in 1924, BURNDY manufactures electrical connectors and installation tooling and wiring accessory products for the commercial, industrial and the electric utility markets. We are world-renowned for our robust product lines, commitment to innovation and exceptional customer-centered service.
BURNDY offers a wide range of health and welfare, incentive and educational opportunities that have earned us a reputation as one of the leading employers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, dental and vision insurance, a Retirement savings plan, Time away from work and more!
We also offer great opportunities for Professional development and training: Leadership Development Program, Project management training, Six Sigma training and more!
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Are you looking for a part time position with flexible hours?!!
We are hiring for a part time 4th shift position! This position will work Saturday and Sunday, with an option to work two 12 hour days OR two 10 hour days OR two 8 hour days! There is also an option to work extra hours during the week if desired.
We are looking for Machine Operators, Specialized Machine Operators, CNC Operators, CNC Specialist and Set-up Specialist!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, or specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and limited setup requirements.
- Measures dimensions on workpiece.
- Starts and runs machinery to produce product, detects malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Adjusts and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Assembles product as needed.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for entry level to highly experienced manufacturing experience!
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.