Production Assembler - Leeds, AL
Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
8100 Churchill Avenue
Leeds, AL 35094
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other
- written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tools such as a handheld air guns and wrenches
- Monitor and maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience
- Proficient at reading a tape measure
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills preferred
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.