CDL Truck Driver
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
We are focused on delivering high quality, dependable products. Internally, we are supported by our knowledgeable customer care teams. In the field, we work with our channel partners to deliver our products to the market. Our network of distributors and retailers provide sales support, local inventory, and expertise for the end-consumer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle on heavy construction project sites.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items, safety issues, perform preventative maintenance and report defects, accidents, or violations.
- Ensure truck and parcel handling safety procedures are adhered to when picking up, transporting, and delivering parcels.
- Ensures accuracy of all paperwork related to the job.
- Inspect trucks for defects per OK DOT/Federal Motor Carrier regulations before each departure.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to loading or delivery of materials.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of driving experience
- Must have a clean Driver's License
- High school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience preferred.
- Ability to read instructions, numbers, and write legibly.
- Have a current Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Must be able to pass DOT physical upon initial hire.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICALS DEMANDS & WORK ENVIROMENT:
- Ability to move about the facility moving product.
- Lift up to 35 pounds.
- Occasionally I stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Work usually takes place in a manufacturing/warehouse environment where conditions can be reflective of the outside elements
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.