QA Inspector B - 1st Shift - Broken Arrow
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
Primary responsibility is to approve incoming materials, in-process production, first articles, and maintain compliance to ISO 9001 through process audits and by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production Leads and Supervisor. The quality inspector will assist in the improvement and implementation of Lyall’s Quality Program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs first article, in process, final inspection and testing.
- Conducts process audits.
- Updates and maintain training matrix and training files
- Researches and updates all current employees training history to ensure they are current with revision procedures.
- Trains employees on the quality policies, visual acceptability, measurement processes and process procedures as required.
- Performs product and component tests.
- Identifies and generates opportunities for process improvement.
- Participates in the internal audit process.
- Must wear all PPE required for the specific work area.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
- When reliable, dependable performance requires reliable and dependable attendance, an employer can insist all employees, including those with disabilities, meet attendance requirements.
- Overtime, including weekends, as needed could be mandatory.
- Does not require Lyall to provide accommodations that compromise performance quality.
- Other duties as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.