Project Coordinator II
Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Work with Ripley Tools Product Manager and Hubbell Enterprise Marketing to support and implement all marketing efforts for Ripley Tools product lines. Includes: management of Ripley’s Amazon seller central account, customer presentations, product promotion, development of marketing materials, competitive and market analysis, report preparation and analysis. Ripley Tools is the leading manufacturer of wire and cable preparation and installation tools with facilities in Connecticut, New Hampshire, Canada and the United Kingdom
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide product support to field sales, customer service, and customers.
- Manage Ripley Tools’ Amazon seller central account including product offering, inventory, sales reconciliation and growth, and advertising spend.
- Support new product development by researching and gathering intelligence on new product ideas, obtaining customer input and feedback, and communicating and promoting new products.
- Analyze metrics, conversion data, and trends, and recommend strategies to enhance marketing effectiveness across customers and channel partners.
- Support marketing initiatives and campaigns including SEO, Social Media, Digital Campaigns, print ads, etc.
- Develop and update marketing materials related to current and new products.
- Perform competitive and market analyses and recommend strategies to expand the product line, improve market position, improve quality, and increase margin.
- Work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Communicate strategies, plans and needed actions effectively across the organization to assure alignment and achievement.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Skills and Experience
- Must have strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines is essential.
- Product marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience managing an Amazon seller account or similar is a plus.
- Exposure to electric utility and/or telecommunications sales channels or B2B sales is a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.