Customer Service Rep - Shelton, CT
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
40 Waterview Drive
Shelton CT, 06484
As an entry level Customer Service Professional, you will serve as a key contact and liaison for customers to ensure their total satisfaction. You will interact with customers on an ongoing basis, handling requests via telephone, email and live chat, and providing support needed in a timely, professional and courteous manner in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure every customer interaction is handled with the highest possible quality.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product pricing, availability, and shipment tracking, in a professional and timely manner.
- Process requests for proof of delivery and product return requests.
- Accept ownership of things that cannot be resolved immediately. Provide follow-ups as needed.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Help to educate Customers regarding self-serve resources for 24/7 service.
- Assist in routing consolidated service inquiries to the appropriate teams as needed.
- Advise Customer Service Management of any obstacles and/or opportunities to make things easier for customers (difficult customers, extended production dates, etc.).
Skills and Experience
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.