Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
8100 Churchill Avenue
Leeds, AL 35094
Activities related to scheduling sales orders and opening work orders to the shop floor. Analyzing the production schedule and reprioritizing when necessary. The ultimate goal is shipping customer orders on-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop production schedule to prepare short range plans for production
- Analyze and adjust, as necessary, production schedules that are affected by changes in raw material and equipment
- Work with purchasing to expedite material as needed
- Prioritize shop floor dispatches/work centers to meet production schedule manufacturing dates
- Work closely with shop floor supervision and communicate any delays that may affect production
- Manage parts orders for respective product lines to ensure on-time shipments
- Interact with customer service for respective product line
- Communicate production updates to Lead Master Scheduler
- Provide input and feedback in a team setting
- Any other duties that are assigned
2 years previous planning experience in a manufacturing environment required, 5+ years’ experience preferred.
Skills and Experience
Organized, effective communication and follow-up skills, ability to prioritize tasks, sense of urgency, basic understanding of production; proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP experience preferred but not required.
Bachelors Degree preferred, experience can substitute education
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.