Sr. Production Manager - Broken Arrow, OK
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are looking for a Sr. Production Manager to join to our winning team!
We are looking for hands-on individuals with responsibility for developing people, product, and processes. The Sr. Production Manager will provide leadership, supervision, coordination, and direction for assigned production areas to ensure conformance to quality standards, meet delivery targets, and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, 5S, and cycle-time reduction
- Ensure compliance with all safety, maintenance, and regulatory requirements (OSHA, EPA, company directives, etc.)
- Oversee the management of manufacturing costs and on-time delivery to customers
- Promote and instill the concept of individual responsibility for product quality
- Participate in recruiting, selection, transfer, compensation, promotion and termination decisions for all operations personnel.
- Lead, manage and develop assigned personnel to maintain a safe, happy, well-organized and efficient work environment and a pipeline of future leaders.
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste.
- Recommend and justify capital equipment
- Perform other assignments as required
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of manufacturing operations and systems, scheduling, staffing, safety, quality, and maintenance
- Working knowledge of SPC, TQM. Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, 6S, AS9100, and ISO standards and Mil Specs.
- Demonstrated project management experience-planning, budget, capital investment, allocation of resources
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers and project company image
- Negotiation and conflict management skills together with demonstrated experience troubleshooting and problem-solving, especially for interdepartmental issues
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels and functions inside and outside Hubbell Inc.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
This position is located at 21808 E Hwy 51, Broken Arrow OK 74014.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.