Senior Technology Business Partner - St. Louis. MO (Hybrid)
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
This is a hybrid position based out of Hubbell offices in either Greenville (SC), Shelton (CT) or St. Louis (MO).
The HES (Hubbell Electrical Solutions) IT Business Partner will be responsible for being a strategic partner and the IT interface with our business segments and helping drive cross functional initiatives. In this role, you will work closely with senior business leaders and stakeholders to understand overall goals and objectives and partner to determine the technology strategy, drive prioritization, overall capability roadmap, and deliver innovative solutions to enable business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish executive level communication and presence with HES leadership & stakeholders.
- Partner with business leadership to identify and prioritize projects aligned to business goals and objectives.
- Drive cross functional strategic transformation initiatives.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the business and establish feature/capability roadmaps that enable greater business value.
- Drive alignment across business segments on process and expected outcomes.
- Partner with key IT stakeholders to create technology strategic roadmap.
- Collaborate with PMO in support of intake process and adhering to the Tollgates.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to plan and execute roadmap aligned to business initiatives.
- Champion an agile and product centric mindset to delivery incremental value with continuous innovation.
- Support refinement of epics, features, and requirement with the delivery team.
- Establish and facilitate steering committees and program communications.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field;
- Over 10 years of leadership experience in delivering enterprise-wide solutions and must have executive presence to drive alignment across the functions.
- 5 years of developing and executing enterprise-wide initiatives in a large business functional and complex technology landscape.
- Knowledge of working with Product Centric / Agile planning tools.
- Product Owner Certification, PMP, and/or Agile Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of managing teams.
- Passion for driving strong product centric and agile delivery mindset that can drive change within an organization.
- Ability to drive LEAN thinking into the organization.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, locations, and skillsets.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.