Territory Manager - Charlotte, NC
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Not Specified
This Territory consists of central North Carolina to include Winston Salem, Hickory, Greensboro, Burlington and greater Charlotte area. Ideally, the candidate would reside in Charlotte, NC.
The Hubbell Burndy Territory Manager is responsible, within an assigned geographic territory, for the sales of electrical connectors, installation tooling and accessory products to distributors, end users and contractors. Additionally, works with Engineers and Consultants in encouraging the specifications of Burndy / Quazite products. Territory is based in Charlotte and covers Winston Salem, Greensboro, Hickory and Charlotte markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specification is key to the growth of Burndy's business. A Territory Manager needs to understand our position in comparison to our competitors, and be able to articulate the features, advantages and benefits of our line.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to service existing customers with training and certification classes.
- Follow up on provided vertical market leads (Corporate provided).
- Demonstrate products by using samples, videos and catalogs to emphasize outstanding Burndy features.
- Provides information on prices, credit terms and other term conditions of sales.
- Prepares reports monthly on business conditions, lost opportunities, and keeps expense account records.
- Meets or exceeds sales quota on quarterly and annual basis.
- Leads and submits paperwork for distribution coordinated funds (a percentage of our partners business is invested in jointly marketing our product and their relationship.
Skills and Experience
- One to two years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent personal relationship skills, driven, ambitious and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Digital literacy.
- Driver’s license required.
- Bachelors Degree required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.