Warehouse Administrator - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Founded in 1924, BURNDY manufactures electrical connectors and installation tooling and wiring accessory products for the commercial, industrial and the electric utility markets. We are world-renowned for our robust product lines, commitment to innovation and exceptional customer-centered service.
BURNDY offers a wide range of health and welfare, incentive and educational opportunities that have earned us a reputation as one of the leading employers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, dental and vision insurance, a Retirement savings plan, Time away from work and more!
1 week of sick time, 3 weeks of vacation, Burndy t-shirts, quarterly attendance bonus $300, Sign-on bonus $1000!
We also offer great opportunities for Professional development and training: Leadership Development Program, Project management training, Six Sigma training and more!
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Uses basic knowledge of proper inventory procedure and performs a combination of clerical tasks to support inventory control area. Receives, stock and distributes material, components and products within establishments. Responsibilities include those of a Warehouse Associate with additional administrative duties. Schedules equipment maintenance and conducts safety inspections throughout the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in daily cycle counting.
- Counts, sorts and stores materials or items on racks, shelves or bins according to SAP inventory screens.
- Use first in, first out (FIFO) method of inventory.
- Assist and perform as a back up to Shipping, Receiving and/or Warehouse Associates as required.
- Receives material from suppliers and production and verifies accuracy of packing lists against deliveries
- Operates material handling equipment such as fork truck, electronic counting/weighing scales, and pallet jacks.
- Schedules waste disposal and scrap trucks with vendors.
- Schedules freight trucks when necessary for outgoing materials/shipments.
- Creates Bills of Lading for outgoing shipments.
- Participate in the yearly physical inventory.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of inventory control.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Knowledge of appropriate handling, safety and warehouse standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations with hand-held calculator.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to complete required written and oral duties and instructions.
- Ability to handle regular job problems within a defined area of responsibility using basic problem-solving skills.
- Requires ability to operate forklift and pallet jack.
- Computer (email and SAP) skills
- Experience with SAP a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.