Associate Quality Engineer
Location: Le Roy, New York
Job Type: Not Specified
PCORE Electric Co.
135 Gilbert St.
LeRoy, NY 14482
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Quality Manager in maintaining the ISO Quality Management System
- Perform audits of internal processes and procedures, issuing corrective actions when necessary
- Identify and address issues regarding control of nonconforming material
- Monitor calibrated systems, tooling, and instrumentation
- Collaborate with Operations and Engineering to implement product improvement solutions
- Work with Quality Technicians to troubleshoot testing and inspection issues that may arise
- Track and generate reports on scrap statistics, daily loss, and other quality metrics
- Assist Engineering in quality-related return and failure analysis
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with statistical methods
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
**Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications and will be discussed during the interview process. The salary range for this role is $58,000-$73,000 per year. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.