Financial Controller - Tulsa, OK (Hybrid)
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are hiring a Financial Controller to our winning team!
The Financial Controller role in Tulsa, OK involves hands-on business engagement and effective communication. This position collaborates across departments, aids in decision-making with the VP/GM, manages financial plans, engages with consultants, oversees inventory, directs staff, ensures compliance with SOX and accounting policies, and interacts with auditors. Desired qualifications include a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, CMA/CPA preference, extensive SAP experience in manufacturing and general accounting, proficiency in Excel and OneStream, and a solid understanding of GAAP. This position is open due to an internal promotion and will operate on a hybrid model (2 days work from home and 3 days in the office).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to work hands on within the business and communicate effectively up the chain of command
- Ability to work across functional areas to support the leadership of various departments
- Work with VP/GM to develop improvement plans and make financially sound business decisions
- Work with FP&A partners to develop the Annual Operating Plan as well as the Strategic Plan
- Work with local 3rd party consultants on Tax and Customs issues
- Manage cycle counts and annual physical inventories and reconcile all differences
- Direct the efforts of staff members
- Ensure adherence to SOX and Hubbell Accounting policies and procedures
- Work with Internal and External Auditors as required
- Assume fiduciary responsibility over all company assets
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting
- CMA/CPA preferred
- 5+ years of Cost Accounting experience utilizing SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Strong hands on SAP experience a significant plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Power user of Excel and OneStream
- 5+ years of general accounting experience using SAP
- Strong Knowledge of GAAP
- Previous Finance/Controllership responsibility
This position is located at our Tulsa location at 6100 S Yale Ave., Ste. 1110,. Tulsa, OK 74136.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1 #LI-Hybrid
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.