Location: Archdale, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
4301 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale NC, 27263
This individual performs a variety of jobs that involve working with various parts in the receiving, storing, and pulling process to support our high bay warehouse area as well as shipping/receiving departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to keep accurate records, counts, and location of parts.
- Will be required to keep area organized.
- Computer skills desired (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook), SAP experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Math
- Must maintain Lean Lift accuracy of 95% or above.
- Should be able to read, understand, and interpret a variety of drawings written in English.
- Should be familiar with measuring instruments and/or equipment such as scales and pallet jacks.
- Will be required to obtain forklift certification and drive forklifts.
- Will be required to drive company truck to deliver and pick up materials from local vendors.
- Will be required to assist shipping & receiving departments as needed.
- Will be responsible for pulling and stocking various materials.
- Will be responsible for picking up and moving trash, recycling and corrugated materials.
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb roll around ladder.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.