Supply Chain Analyst II - Leeds, AL
Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
8100 Churchill Avenue
Leeds, AL 35094
This position is the key driver in ensuring maturity to the MDM & Supply Chain Health measures are maintained and adequately prepares the team for implementation of new efforts or maturity with focus on ensuring improved SAP utilization and standards.
- Managing maturity of Business Process & MDM disciplines in SAP according to Hubbell standards
- Ensures all Supply chain disciplines are at a satisfactory standard level.
- Leads efforts for underperforming disciplines to define actions for improvement and tracks actions to be delivered on time to meet objectives.
- Overall oversight to ensure all new measures have been communicated, coordinated and training occurs as organizational change occurs.
Duties and Responsibilities
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attending Corporate HUS meetings as needed for MDM projects or data management changes.
- Create project plans with clear action owners, actions and support change for improvement, often becoming the lead SME for MDM and Business process training and data.
- Coordinate with all site functional areas to ensure all actions are completed on time as per schedule
- Collaboration with other site project leads and Hubbell Materials team for support and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with Buyers, Planners, Operations, etc. ensure all training is complete, standards are followed, and provide additional support to improve maturity.
- Oversight and hands on responsibility of MDM and Supply Chain disciplines to standards
- Support requests and actions items from other departments as required.
- Maintain effective communications and foster teamwork with peers.
- Assure adherence to all SCM Business & MDM processes with focus on maturity model success.
- Maintains site Master Data elements according to guidelines.
- Audits site data, transactions, and documents to ensure achieved standards are maintained.
- Root cause system issues and implement corrective actions.
Skills and Experience
- 4-year degree in Supply Chain or business related field; OR Associates degree and minimum of 7 years’ experience in a supply chain function. 15 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a supply chain function.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in project management preferred.
- Experience with commonly used concepts and practices across all Supply Chain functions
- Ability to seek/gather information from cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration with peers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate cross functionally and globally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs. especially Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in SAP, Oracle and/or other ERP system functionality.
- Proficient Program Management capabilities, preferred
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.