Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and maintain Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules, machine improvements and projects on a scheduled basis
- Maintain SAP BOM and Function location information for the equipment
- Enter and maintain Computer Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) data, validate CMMS data entered by maintenance technicians, process maintenance project and special work requests from plant personnel, and ensure the effective and efficient utilization of CMMS
- Work with maintenance technicians to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives and ensure the availability of tools and materials (kitting the parts and special tools as needed)
- Create purchase requisitions, stock requisitions, and other instruments as needed to ensure the efficient execution of job plans and inventory
- Interface with departmental lead personnel, operational supervision, and other management to develop dynamic planning methods to allow efficient performance of all maintenance tasks within existing operating schedules and with minimal downtime/overtime
- Schedule and coordinate routine and non-routine maintenance, repairs, and facilities activities, includes shutdown and start-ups
- Be an advocate for standardizing maintenance with LEAN concepts and strategies to improve equipment uptime, improve quality, and drive down costs.
- Any other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance planning utilizing a maintenance library to plan preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment
- Good knowledge of SAP Maintenance Module CMMS
- General knowledge of other SAP functions
- Advanced skillsets in reading blueprints, schematic drawings, manuals, layouts, and other visual aids
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft software (Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
- Highly Organized and able to perform assigned tasks
- Good personal skillsets required for team cohesiveness
- Must have / demonstrate great organizational skills
- Ability to work with urgency and professional with all personnel when production schedule are delay
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.