Financial Analyst - St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are adding a Financial Analyst to our winning team!
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
In this position, you will aid the FP&A Manager in the analysis and consolidation of financial reporting, monthly forecasts, and yearly budgets. The candidate will be detail oriented with end goals in mind and contribute as a valued member of the team. You will also be responsible for developing, generating, and analyzing financial reports/models that aid in the decision-making of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete financial reports and models using SAP, OneStream, PowerBI and Excel
- Perform variance analysis, data validation, and reconciliation of statistical accounts
- Support financial results by establishing metrics, analyzing data, and evaluating operational performance
- Liaison between Business Unit Controllers and other staff to resolve issues, compile data, and answer questions
- Support the monthly close, forecast, and annual planning processes with attention to detail
- Complete other assigned ad-hoc requests/special projects consistent with company objectives
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years accounting and/or finance experience
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- SAP and/or OneStream experience a plus
- Pursuing CMA/CPA designation and/or Master’s degree a plus
We are open to hiring in the following locations: St. Louis, MO, Shelton, CT, and Greenville, SC (with preference being St. Louis, MO area).
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1 #LI-Hybrid
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.