Organizational Change Management Lead
Location: Aiken, South Carolina, Archdale, North Carolina, Arden, North Carolina, Aurora, Illinois, Austin, Texas, Avon, Connecticut, Belmont, New Hampshire, Blawnox, Boonton, New Jersey, Bradenton, Brewster, New York, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Bronx County, New York, Brooklyn Park, California, Centralia, Missouri, Christiansburg, Virginia, Clayton, Columbia, South Carolina, Corona, California, Crestview Hills, Kentucky, Cromwell, Connecticut, Cuba, Missouri, Elgin, Illinois, Fenton, Missouri, Fredericksburg, Virginia, Freeburg, Illinois, Gainesville, Florida, Goffstown, New Hampshire, Greenville, Alabama, Greenville, South Carolina, Hamilton, Hammond, Louisiana, Herndon, Virginia, Huntsville, Alabama, Jefferson, Georgia, Katy, Kent, Washington, Knightdale, Lake Forest, California, Largo, Florida, Le Roy, New York, Leeds, Alabama, Lenoir City, Tennessee, Lincoln, New Hampshire, Littleton, New Hampshire, Longmont, Colorado, Los Angeles, California, Lumberton, North Carolina, Manchester, New Hampshire, Mayville, Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Middletown, New York, Mount Vernon, New York, Murfreesboro, New Berlin, Wisconsin, New York, New York, Newton Falls, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Ontario, Ontario, California, Palatka, Florida, Pennsauken Township, Plympton, Massachusetts, Reading, Richmond, Rocky Mount, Rolling Meadows, Illinois, Round Rock, Texas, Rowland Heights, San Antonio, Shelton, Connecticut, Solon, Ohio, Somersworth, New Hampshire, South Bend, Indiana, St. Louis, Missouri, Stonington, Connecticut, Tempe, Arizona, Troy, Virginia, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Vacaville, California, Veazie, Maine, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Wadsworth, Ohio, Wellesley, Westbury, Winsted, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Site Flexible
This role will work directly with the Director, Change Management & Organizational Effectiveness and Team to support segment, function and/or enterprise change initiatives. The focus will be on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles, and organizational structures.
Through engagement and strong relationship skills, this role will:
- Provide solutions to enable leaders and managers to drive their transformation agendas by addressing the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives,
- Play a key role in helping to ensure projects, including transformation initiatives, meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Analyze impacts of change, works with business leaders and HR partners to design and implement strategies and plans that accelerate and maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance.
- Provide coaching support as needed, in partnership with HR Business Partners (HRBPs), for all stakeholders, including end-users, supervisors, senior leaders, and executives
- Assist leaders in fulfilling the role of change sponsor and support project teams in integrating change management activities into project plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizational Strategies: assist senior executives, using organization perspectives and methods, to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities
o Seek to understand client's business strategies and associated organization change management risks
o Support leaders in identifying measures of success and develop strategies and plans for measurement of associate readiness and adoption of the solutions
- Strategic Change: assist in the creation and implementation of strategy, business initiatives, and organizational and cultural changes for leadership alignment, change leadership, stakeholder and employee engagement, large scale program design, organization performance, and communications focused on people impacts.
o Identify key stakeholders and change champions of those groups
o Identify potential areas of resistance and risks, develop mitigation plans
o Build reinforcement plans to ensure the change is operationalized
- Approach change management as both an art and a science, leveraging proven change methodologies as well as a strong understanding of individual and organizational psychological factors that influence and drive behavior change
- Design, develop and implement Organizational Change Management assessments to build a detailed analysis of change by stakeholder to create plans, communications, training and engagement activities tailored to complexities, similarities, etc.
o Understand current processes used by stakeholder groups of the solution and determine how the new solution will impact the skills, knowledge or behaviors of the stakeholder
o Engage project team and impacted stakeholder groups to determine the level of impact to current people, process and technology
- Build relationships throughout the organization and at all levels to help business partners lead and/or execute stakeholder engagement and organizational readiness, leadership alignment, change impact analysis, education, communications, and adoption and adaptation measurement work streams.
- Articulate, present and report progress; metrics and value statement as well as facilitating communications.
- Define the talent strategy necessary to support the change for an organization, leveraging a comprehensive Talent Management approach.
- Draft job descriptions and profiles that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices.
- Provide coaching support as needed for HRBPs in working with senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
- Help support designing and implementing learning programs to increase talent operating models and platforms to maximize the value and return on the development investment, and programs to develop, grow, and maintain/transfer knowledge capital.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan, develop and deliver various communications throughout project lifecycle using diverse delivery mechanisms.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in an industry or consulting team-oriented environment and human resources-related fields such as organizational effectiveness and leadership development
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Executive Presence – ability to present to all levels of the company to coach and guide; influence and inspire
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience conducting business interviews and leading business change workshops
- Understanding of the different training and user adoption approaches needed for successful change support to end-users
- Proven ability to facilitate meetings and deliver presentations with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to help drive projects
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.