Painter #2 - Mayville, WI
Location: Mayville, Wisconsin
Job Type: Not Specified
Gleason Reel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the production of industrial duty products for cable & hose management, mobile electrification and industrial workplace solutions. In February of 1996, Gleason Reel was acquired by Hubbell Inc., and became part of the Hubbell Electrical Systems Group. Along with Hubbell standards, our world-renowned brand names include: Gleason® Reels, Festoons and Conductor Bars, PowerTrak® Cable Carriers, as well as Qualtech® Document Stands which are sold under Hubbell Workplace Solutions® division.
600 South Clark Street
Mayville WI 53050
Perform production powder coating, part masking, part washing, loading and unloading the paint line, and organizing the washing of parts by color scheme. Will have the opportunity to acquire the skills to advance to Painter #1 classification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply powder paint to Company products where quality finishes are required.
- Responsible for the quality of the work being produced.
- Maintain the flow of production paperwork.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Follow all safety rules.
Skills and Experience
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent standing, bending, twisting, turning, and lifting up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines and inspect parts.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly.
- Meet requirements of Spirometry (respiratory) Test per Doctor requirements.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.