Location: Goffstown, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
7 Aviation Park Drive Londonderry NH 03053
The Material Handler is responsible for...
The movement of all incoming and outgoing product to and from our distribution center.
The supply needs of the assemblers.to and from the work benches.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently count and process all incoming and outgoing materials.
- Gather and confirm materials required for assemblers to build orders at their benches.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Create labels for product
- Organize and document all incoming work in process..
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the department.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Must be 18 years of age by the start of the position
- Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate and follow instruction..
- Capable of handling multiple task at once.
- Demonstrate ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals/demands.
- Demonstrate accuracy with general math skills.
- Detailed/results oriented.
- 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral or written communications.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment safely.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.