Senior Supply Chain Manager - Aiken, SC / Boonton, NJ / Centralia, MO / Leeds, AL / St. Louis, MO
Location: Aiken, South Carolina, Boonton, New Jersey, Centralia, Missouri, Leeds, Alabama, Lenoir City, Tennessee, Oklahoma City, Rocky Mount, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
The Sr. Supply Chain Manager will report directly to the Director of Materials and will be responsible for overseeing and managing overall supply chain and Operations strategy to maximize process efficiency and productivity. The successful candidate will be responsible to identify opportunities, drive continuous improvement towards standardization and ensure sustainability in the Supply Chain. This position will work closely with HUS operations, Continuous Improvement Leadership, and Hubbell Corporate leadership to drive standardization to support effective inventory management while executing to expected Customer service levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage of a team of Supply Chain Analysts, Inventory & Demand Planners
- Provide leadership, communication and lead roll out in supply chain process, procedures, maturity of SAP and other technologies to drive standardization and optimization including governance and sustainment.
- Manage and monitor supply chain KPIs (Service, Inventory, etc.), identifying root cause/opportunities/risks, facilitate cross-functional reviews including continuous improvement to meet or exceed targets
- Develop and lead a sustainable S&OP process over multiple years including leading procedure, process and tool implementation.
- Lead the organization with project manager methodology with regular updates on project plan, and practice regular change management elements such as communication, training/support, monitoring/reinforcing, and focus group engagement.
- Develop and maintain strong global relationships in a matrixed environment of business, corporate and cross functional levels
- Provide leadership, engage and contribute to business process improvements and communication across the HUS business as standardized business practices are implemented/sustained.
- Collaborate with team members and matrixed managers across sites to ensure objectives are clear, responsibilities are understood, and progress is tracked and reported.
- Prioritize and balance workload of multiple assignments based on business and functional objective while embracing continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in supply chain, operations, business or related field
- Strong experience in progressive supply chain with proven change management, project management and relationship building skills.
- Strong Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience, preferably SAP
- Proven supply chain experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work both independently and effectively across teams and persuade/influence others.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Strong appreciation for data integrity and clear process disciplines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and utilize decision making skills.
- Ability to travel an average 25-50%
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.