Quality Manager - Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are hiring a Quality Manager to our winning team!
- Oversee and champion the Corrective Action system.
- Maintain the corrective/preventive action program, inclusive of tracking status of open actions, receiving and reviewing responses, working with departments for timely completion and periodic reports and metrics.
- Monitor, evaluate and assign corrective actions to appropriate department heads for completion.
- Verify by auditing the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Report ongoing activities to management and keep the company continuous improvement efforts on track.
- Maintain customer complaint database and review MRA activity.
- Coordinate and administer third party quality audits, communication, reports and tracking follow-up actions.
- Verify that procedures are in use, functional and efficient.
- Work with engineering and operations to help improve products and process using DOE, PFMEA, SPC, 6 Sigma tools.
- Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
Skills and Experience
- Three (3) to ten (10) years experience as quality manager or quality director.
- 3+ years experience in leading internal company audits and vendor audits.
- Must be proficient in data collection, analysis, and presentation.
- Must be able to implement statistical tools (SPC) for defect reduction.
- Certified by ASQ (American Society for Quality) as Quality Manager is a plus.
- Certified by ASQ (American Society for Quality) as Quality Auditor is a plus.
- Certified by ASQ (American Society for Quality) as Quality Engineer is a plus.
- Experience in plastic injection molding is a plus.
- Experience in machining and welding steel is a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to provide customers with Certificates of Conformance (CofCs) and material test reports (MTRs).
This position is located at 6801 S. Sunnylane Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73135
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1 #LI-Hybrid
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.