Fork Lift Operator - 2nd Shift - Welding - Centralia, MO
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operator will be required to drive a forklift, operate a crane and other equipment as required to provide the support help needed to run their department in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Will be required to, but not limited to, transporting, storing, retrieving, identifying, sorting, stacking, auditing, locating parts and supplies, setting up jobs, making adjustments to machines and equipment, and making pick-ups and deliveries for other departments.
- Will be responsible for keeping the production operators supplied with adequate parts and material, and removing the finished products from their area.
- Will be required to maintain the equipment by cleaning, visual inspect, fluid inspect, and functioning inspect.
- Operator will be required to be certified per OSHA requirements.
- Operator will be required to furnish own hand tools.
- Operator must have the ability to read and interpret drawings, routing sheets, and have the ability to satisfactorily use calipers, gages, measuring devices, etc. and perform SPC as required.
- Operator must ensure that any hazardous waste generated must be properly packaged and labeled before removing from his/her area.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to perform work for a minimum of eight hours.
- Ability to walk, see, and have full use of both hands.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from floor to waist and from waist to floor.
- Team lifting over 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.