Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
The OneStream System Administrator position will support the Director of Financial Reporting Systems in the development, proliferation, and administration of the OneStream applications. This position will be a part of the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team and will closely interact with members of the finance and accounting organization throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and administer OneStream system configurations.
- Administer OneStream Consolidation/Planning and Tax applications.
- Manage all aspects of OneStream including, but not limited to, business hierarchies, rules, workflows, dashboards, and reporting views/packages.
- Supporting OneStream implementations across different strategic workflows – FP&A, External Reporting, Corporate Accounting, Tax Provisioning and Management Reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement system changes and upgrades as well as build/optimize reporting capabilities and automation.
- Manage integrations and data quality processes (validations, mappings, transformations, confirmations) from source systems (SAP, JDE, etc.) in OneStream.
- Maintain the OneStream application and deployed solutions across all environments (Production, Test and Dev).
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the OneStream system.
- Summarize and distribute notes on application release reports and monthly metadata changes.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, procedures, and training materials.
- Build and maintain the report library in OneStream and Power BI.
- Provide internal control governance (including SOX requirements), documentation and coordination with internal and external auditors as it relates to system access, change management, etc.
- Provide support for users and maintain system protocols in troubleshooting data validation, access, and reporting issues.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with Multidimensional tools, preferably OneStream XF, but also Hyperion or other reporting applications preferred.
- VB.NET or similar coding experience preferred.
- Experience with multiple sources of data integrations preferred.
- Team and solution focused personality and approach to work
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.