Maintenance PM - Cuba, MO
Location: Cuba, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
1 Andrew's Way
Cuba, MO 65453
Duties are generally performed under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor. This position includes a variety of work in general maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing preventive maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
- Analyzes the source of equipment problems, repairs and/or replaces parts as necessary.
- Examines wear, and condition of parts to determine their usability. This includes the use of measurement equipment such as Vernier calipers and electrical test equipment.
- Adjusts equipment systems and controls to restore proper operation.
- Observe equipment operation to verify its performance and the success of repairs.
- Performs general facility maintenance including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and so on.
- Adhere to all company rules and policies.
- Keep work areas clean and organized (5S).
- Follow all safety rules and ensure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Must understand measurements using standard and metric measuring devices.
- Be adept at prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate a hoist, forklift, and scissor-lift properly and safely.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of building systems such as plumbing and electrical.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify issues and determine repairs that are needed.
- Ability to follow maintenance schedules for machinery and equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and similar programs.
- PLC, robotics, and automation experience preferred.
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training in these maintenance areas: mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, building infrastructure (compressed air, water, electrical, fire systems), and trouble-shooting skills.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.