Assembler II - Weekend PM - Broken Arrow
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
- This position is a broad-based title encompassing multiple departments within the manufacturing facility.
- **Established company with many promotional opportunities**
- **Great benefits, Time off plan on day 1, Retirement, and Competitive Pay!!**
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make suggestions to supervisors for improvements associated with assigned work.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area per Hubbell’s 6S policy.
- Follow instructions, both written and verbal, from the lead person and production supervisors.
- Assist with maintenance of equipment in work area.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide assistance and training to other employees in assigned work area.
- Assist management in keeping supplies on order.
- Inspect own work for conformity to standards.
- Assist in other areas as necessary.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Overtime, including weekends, as needed could be mandatory.
- Must wear all PPE required for the specific work area.
Skills and Experience
- Basic reading and writing.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Must be able to use precision measuring instruments.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward his/her work including striving for maximum production and quality of product.
- Possess self-motivated initiative to improve quantity, quality, and maximum efficiency with all co-workers.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task as needed.
- Knowledge of proper use of safety equipment, i.e., safety glasses, ear plugs, and work boots where necessary.
PHYSICALS DEMANDS & WORK ENVIROMENT:
- Ability to move about the facility moving product.
- Lift up to 35 pounds.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Stand and or sit on stool in one area for up to two (2) hours at a time.
- Turn and assemble production parts with fingers and hands for up to two (2) hours at a time.
- Work usually takes place in a manufacturing/warehouse environment where conditions can be reflective of the outside elements.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.