HR Intern (Summer 2024)
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
6801 S. Sunnylane Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73135
The Human Resources internship is designed to involve meaningful work that is directly connected to business objectives and broad exposure to numerous HR functions. This is a great opportunity to learn about Hubbell’s products, work collaboratively with multiple HR functions and teams, develop policies and processes, prepare presentations for various audiences, and to work directly with a mentor while gaining skills and knowledge to become a future HR leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain industry knowledge.
- Experience in planning and organizational skills.
- Challenging robust projects that will provide practical experience.
- Manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results-driven, accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness .
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate with teams in a virtual environment.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to research a topic, analyze and interpret information, and propose a solution.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.