Machine Operator - Welder
Job Type: Not Specified
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and operate any and all Welding equipment and fixtures in a safe and efficient manner.
- Set-up and adjust welding machine to achieve a quality product.
- Perform first piece and continual inspections of parts using precision measuring instruments.
- Perform daily upkeep and routine maintenance, keeping equipment and production area in good working order.
- Follow instructions from lead person and supervisors.
- Perform minor maintenance on welding equipment and fixtures.
- Request needed supplies for welding department.
- Comply with and support all aspects of the company’s quality management program.
- Instruct lesser skilled employees in the welding area.
Skills and Experience
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills normally acquired through a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have 1 year of experience in welding
- General knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
- General understanding of basic welding operations
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.