Capping/Production - 1st Shift - Cuba, MO ($16.00-$16.50)
Location: Cuba, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
1 Andrew's Way
Cuba, MO 65453
This position requires testing the core, epoxy application and insulating the core with caps and strips. Caps are secured to the top and bottom of the core and strips are attached to the ID and OD of the core using tape.
* Climate controlled facility. * Up to 4 weeks paid time off. * 11 Paid Holidays * Benefits *Competitive wages w/ a 10% shift differential for 2nd shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Perform operation in an efficient manner
- Follow all safety and work rules
- Perform required operator PMs-
- Perform 5S requirements and keeping department clean
- Verify correct materials are used per design requirements
- Assure that all products meet the highest standard of quality.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to measure dimensions using tape measure
- Must understand measurements using standard and metric measuring devices.
- Record operational data on specified forms or computer software.
- Ability to operate a hoist properly and safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Read, use, and understand measuring devices
- Have the ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Be punctual, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and foster teamwork with others
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.