Cycle Counter - Freeburg, IL
Location: Freeburg, Illinois
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Wiegmann 501 West Apple Street Freeburg, IL 62243
Cycle Count Position - To perform regular counts to identify possible discrepancies in inventory quantities and reconcile discovered variances according to the approved policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of the main duties of a Cycle Counter:
- Conducting, correcting, documenting and reporting the following: LICC, Row/Location Audits, Empty Bin Audits, Vendor Audits, SEV follow up, COGI error corrections, Scrap request.
- Discrepancy forms submitted for inventory adjustments from all departments within the plant, Inventory Difference Resolution, Transfer Order Resolution.
- Assisting operations with annual inventory.
- Agent warehouse inventory adjustments.
- Any other reasonable request by the Cycle Count Supervisor or other Senior Management
Skills and Experience
- Possess the skill and ability to use a computer.
- Able to operate stand up and man up lifts, scales
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent standing, sitting and bending, as well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 LBS occasionally.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow instructions and prepare cycle counting reports.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions and part numbers.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment safely and properly.
- Occasional overnight travel.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.