Job Type: Not Specified
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate tape machines, bag sealer and other hand powered equipment
- Pushes buttons, and/or depresses pedal to activate machine
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting the job
- Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instructions and/or verbal instructions as necessary
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operations
- Assembles and or sorts work pieces
- Reports job operations in SAP
- Responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform
- Cleans work station as required at the end of job assignment or shift
- Performs other related work as required
Skills and Experience
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Stand and reach with hands and arms Regularly.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, keyboard, etc… Required.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk or hear Occasionally.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds Occasionally.
- Required to have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.