Seed Treatment Lead-Eastern Corn Belt
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
We’re looking to engage a proactive and customer centric Seed Treatment Lead for the Eastern Corn Belt Region. Someone who provides sales and product support to distributors, end users and key influencers.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate all seed treatment sales activities for the assigned region in collaboration with the assigned manager and the Seed Treatment Strategy Lead.
- Understand and know the key “seed treatment” contacts within distribution in the assigned region, and ensure that Nufarm is regularly and properly represented to these key contacts.
- Develop and accept responsibility for an annual budget and subsequent forecast that is reasonable as set and approved.
- Attend and participate in Industry Organizations and their meetings and tradeshow events as applicable and appropriate and which align with the company's principles and objective.
- Bring forward product development ideas / requirements that will assist in growing the Nufarm Seed Treatment business segment. As well as foresee any potential issues and implement resolutions to avoid any impact to customers or the Nufarm brand.
- Complete and timely execution of all administrative requirements set forth by Nufarm (e.g. Monthly expense reporting, weekly reports, weekly itineraries, vacation requests, check requests, terms and pricing exception requests, individual customer rebate accruals, pricing exceptions and rebate and program calculations).
What do you bring?
You’re an excellent communicator with strong technical and product knowledge who brings at least 5 years prior experience within sales role, ideally within seed treatment sales industry. You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in agronomy, business or a related field. You’re comfortable operating in an agile environment and you have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to travel overnight 70% of the time. You’re well versed in Salesforce and you have strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills. Most importantly, you’re positive, results driven, and you thrive off being empowered to own your own outcomes.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.