Carinata Commercial Program Manager
Location: Commercial Excellence
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD ® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. This is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. Over 300 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Based in the innovation center in West Sacramento, CA, or the Southeast US, Nuseed has an exciting opportunity for a Carinata Commercial Program Manager. The Carinata Commercial Program Manager role will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the Carinata business under the direction of the Nuseed Americas General Manger and the Carinata crop team. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic direction of our sustainable farming efforts around Carinata, while providing leadership across both business functions and supply chain partners.
Reach your potential:
- Ownership of the execution plan of the North American Carinata strategy and roadmap to deliver against our stated goals and objectives
- Oversee and coordinate different related business functions for Carinata to ensure they benefit one another and enable success
- Coordination between the regional North American Carinata team and the global Carinata team
- Work in tandem with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain leadership to develop appropriate planning and prioritization for enabling customer and business success
- Build expertise within the Nuseed business to increase knowledge and awareness regarding agronomic practices and sustainability efforts for the Carinata portfolio
- Lead collaboration between various internal and external groups as it relates to the Carinata portfolio, including interaction with various governmental grants and officials such as local USDA NRCS extension agents
- Demonstrate leadership skills by producing and implementing strategic and innovative proposals
- Monitor the agriculture biofuels industry for other potential carbon market programs available to growers that could be utilized and recommend as appropriate
- Coordinate with various local conservation organizations to identify and adopt a system of stewardship practices for eligible growers that improve soil health, protect water quality, and reduce emissions of greenhouse gases as per the requirements of the chosen carbon market program
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to nurture retention, a growth culture, personal career development and advancement opportunities with direct reports
Do you have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science or similar discipline? We are looking for someone with at least 8 years of commercial program management experience with strong local and regional agriculture practice knowledge to assist the development of our Carinata program. The ideal candidate will possess strong negotiation, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
If this is you, Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nuseed employees.